Thread: Santa pod jap fest finale 29th september 2013

Cool Santa pod jap fest finale 29th september 2013

Hi all im new to ftooc and have just joined up. Ive recently brought a fto mivec manual in black and i love it. But when i went to japfest recently i only saw one fto and i was gutted. I think there a great car and there very rare now so would love to get a group of ten ftos together or more to go along in september to japfest at santa pod and all line up in the paddock area along side skylines and evos etc etc so people can view these awsome cars and dont forget them. I think a convoy from somewhere and travel up together would be great. Hope theres fto owners who are up for this as much as i am ring me on 07821606785 if your up for a good day and get to know eachother as im all new to this regards lee. I live in the west midlands....

Time to join
    Hey dude welcome to the club

Club Hairdresser zombiesontoast's Avatar
    Wttc dude.

How did you miss the club stand at japfest.
    We had the flags up and there were at least 18 FTOs on the club stand.

Unfortunately there wont be an official club stand at japshow finale.

But... Why don't you come along to JAE at wickstead park near Northampton? They'll be at least 35-40 FTOs there.

Dont know maybe i didnt look closely haha. Yeah ok whens that at wickstead hen defo be interested in that one. Is it just one day? Cheers

Welcome to the club Lee and as zombies has said above get along to JAE which I personally think is the best of all the shows the club attends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee f View Post
    Dont know maybe i didnt look closely haha. Yeah ok whens that at wickstead hen defo be interested in that one. Is it just one day? Cheers
    3 and a half days dude.
    Thursday from 3pm right up to 5pm Sunday.

Can you just come from saturday to sunday. Work means id only be able to do 2 days you see. How much are tickets? And are all ftos grouped together at wickstead? And where do you meet up? Thanks lee....

wttc Lee, yup, all the fto's will be together mate

Hi bud yeah so can i just turn up for a saturday and park with you guys or have i goto park elsewhere. This is new to me ive only just got my fto gpx manual and i love the car hence wanting to join club..

Hi Lee.

If you pay on the gate Saturday its a tenner but you wont be able to park on the club stand.
    If you come on the Sunday its still a tenner but you do get to park on the club stand and if you're a full member and there before 10am you'll be entered into the club competitions